• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May announces new GE after DUP talks fail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May announces new GE after DUP talks fail

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Obviously the gormless looking gurning guy on the left showing his fists is sasguru, but is that you on the right?
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 19 June 2017, 15:53.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Ohh 124 little fishes..
      Last edited by scooterscot; 19 June 2017, 15:03.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I was expecting

<placeholder>
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I predict an election in 5-years. Want to bet?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            I predict an election in 5-years. Want to bet?
            I predict an election within the next 5 years.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Based on May wanting to push parliament terms to 2 years instead of one, maybe the next election will be in 10 years, when we can re-vote in our glorious leader, or be deported for not voting Tory.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Based on May wanting to push parliament terms to 2 years instead of one, maybe the next election will be in 10 years, when we can re-vote in our glorious leader, or be deported for not voting Tory.
                That's right, all Tory voters what to deport people. That said, having recently read a number of the Horrible Histories books to my kids I've got a few more interesting, and dare I say effective, ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  It's an ominous next step to the LibCon coalition's 18 month parliament, because if Labour with its present hard-left leadership won an election it would give them a precedent for not bothering with a Queen's speech at all and thus sidelining the monarchy.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                  X