• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Robot Wars 2018

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robot Wars 2018

Been watching the new series of Robot wars with interest. DS1 is super excited about it and wants to build a robot and enter it.

I am not an engineer, nor pretty hot on electronics, but I am good at learning stuff.

Having taken a look around, not finding that many videos/instructions on buiding one of these robots, which makes me think there may be a kickstarter type market. Ie. Card board robots, mdf etc as a starting point?

Anyway, I digress? Has anyone on the forum done anything related? Anyone interested in a new CUK sponsored Robot?

Old Hacks Ravenge?

SKA2?

WGAS???
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Be prepared..

When SkyNet inevitably goes live it's best to gain some insight to be prepared Overview | SOLIDWORKS

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Been watching the new series of Robot wars with interest. DS1 is super excited about it and wants to build a robot and enter it.

I am not an engineer, nor pretty hot on electronics, but I am good at learning stuff.

Having taken a look around, not finding that many videos/instructions on buiding one of these robots, which makes me think there may be a kickstarter type market. Ie. Card board robots, mdf etc as a starting point?

Anyway, I digress? Has anyone on the forum done anything related? Anyone interested in a new CUK sponsored Robot?

Old Hacks Ravenge?

SKA2?

WGAS???
      You don't say...

If it helps, I'm pretty sure I can nick one for you though...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The fuckest uppest.

Comment

Has anyone on the forum done anything related? Anyone interested in a new CUK sponsored Robot?

Comment

A "CUKBot" sounds like an immense idea MF!

Comment

Old Hacks Ravenge?

SKA2?

WGAS???
              Happy to oblige, here you go:-

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
              X