• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just heard Darren_Test during a tele interview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just heard Darren_Test during a tele interview

On site at a client of mine and sat next to the IT lead whilst he’s doing an interview on speakerphone. He’s hiring a contractor for some desktop support. The contractor in question spent 5 minutes of the 15 minute interview asking about the car parking situation, how much it cost and where was free nearby. Given the tech level of the role and the obsession with the parking situation, it can only lead me to conclude that DT must be interviewing for my client.

Good luck dT sounds like you nailed it.

The role is in his area and he does like to sweat the small stuff so could be PC. Seems a bit of a coincidence it's parking though so you could be right.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Looks like "Do you have onsite parking?" could possibly replace "Do you like films about Gladiators?".
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
        On site at a client of mine and sat next to the IT lead whilst he’s doing an interview on speakerphone. He’s hiring a contractor for some desktop support. The contractor in question spent 5 minutes of the 15 minute interview asking about the car parking situation, how much it cost and where was free nearby. Given the tech level of the role and the obsession with the parking situation, it can only lead me to conclude that DT must be interviewing for my client.

Good luck dT sounds like you nailed it.
        And what is the car parking situation, how much does it cost and where is free nearby? Don't leave us hanging!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          And what is the car parking situation, how much does it cost and where is free nearby? Don't leave us hanging!
          If you wait 5 mins, Darren_Test will be along to complain about it in excruciating detail.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            If you wait 5 mins, Darren_Test will be along to complain about it in excruciating detail.
            I certainly hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              I certainly hope so.
              He must've been delayed. Probably struggling to park.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                He must've been delayed. Probably struggling to park for free.
                FTFY

Comment

Working...
                X