• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is appropriate to wear on a plane?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is appropriate to wear on a plane?

American Airlines sorry after 'telling woman to cover up' - BBC News

I think the less women wear the better. Apart from NLyUK.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

This could explain your divorce rate
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Built for comfort

Comment

Snakes
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
            Built for comfort

Looks perfectly decent dress to me.

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            That's the crew just before they let the passengers on.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I think we should apply the "would it happen to a man" test. Would an overweight man wearing shorts and a boob tube be allowed to fly?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                I think we should apply the "would it happen to a man" test. Would an overweight man wearing shorts and a boob tube be allowed to fly?
                Tarbie has no problems...

Comment

The old man is allowed on board dressed like that, but only if his emotional support yak is wearing a matching outfit.

Comment

According to the linked article, the question is whether it would have happened to a white woman. Or someone who thought they looked awesome and didn't require validation from cabin crew.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X