• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B - becoming a plumber

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B - becoming a plumber

When people start flushing all that toilet paper they bought, I will be as minted as DimPrawn!

I might even be able to afford a few more divorces....

It not the paper that causes the issues. It's those damn wet wipes people seem to need nowadays for that "fresh" feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      It not the paper that causes the issues. It's those damn wet wipes people seem to need nowadays for that "fresh" feeling.

I just spent £10k on a become a plumber in a week scheme.

I even registered with the OldGreg Dutch Antilles scheme to take home 86%......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Well next time I block the loo with a Richard that's a danger to shipping, I'll give you a call so you can use your newly bought skillz

Comment

I confess to have watched a few films about becoming a plumber.
          It all seemed to involve turning up at the house of an attractive lady when her husband is out.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I confess to have watched a few films about becoming a plumber.
            It all seemed to involve turning up at the house of an attractive lady when her husband is out.
            Ooh matron!

Comment

Plumbing looks much too hard for me, bending down, picking stuff up, getting dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Half of that was on learning Polish.

(And if you had bothered to learn to take cash payments only, you'd be taking home 100%...)
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                X