• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh no!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no!

It's bloody snowing here and I still don't have my winter tyres on
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Snowing? Yay!!!!! Xmas is upon us!!! December babies rejoice!!!

Where are you at Darm?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Where are you? I have a few more days to wait before it is legal to put my lovely pigdeck on here.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

yeah it was snowing here monday morning and my new winter tyres are still in the post,

very nice Nokian W's

should help me grip during the winter

what do you have Darmstadt ?

Milan.

Comment

Well, it is bright sunshine here in London, although the wind is a bit chilly round the willy.

I've brought my waterproofs in today, in case that tidal surge sweeps across Paddington like something out of Day After Tomorrow...

Comment

Lol@Wendigo, the Barrier has been raised it shall protect...won't it?

Comment

It was snowing in various parts of Scotland yesterday, according to the news.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

In the UK if we have 2 inches of snow it's panic, people can't get to work, schools close, we get 'snowed in'. Conversely if it reaches 30 deg c in summer it's a heat wave, and the railway tracks melt (remind me the melting point of steel again?).
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  Where are you? I have a few more days to wait before it is legal to put my lovely pigdeck on here.
                  In the Stuttgart region. Apparently the motorway between Stuttgart and Munich is white. Luckily I drive the other way which is not so bad.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                    yeah it was snowing here monday morning and my new winter tyres are still in the post,

very nice Nokian W's

should help me grip during the winter

what do you have Darmstadt ?

Milan.
                    ContiWinterContact 225/45R17 on the front
                    ContiWinterContact 245/45R17 on the rear

Want to change this year as they're only rated to 210 km/h, need to get the 240 km/h rated ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X