• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attack of the Daleks in london..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack of the Daleks in london..

Just walked past St Pauls and seen loads of daleks and blokes in silver foil suits! Dr Who filming it seems.

Originally posted by Rymez2K View Post
    Just walked past St Pauls and seen loads of daleks and blokes in silver foil suits! Dr Who filming it seems.
    Or you forgot your meds again.

Comment

That's what they want you to think! I'd take cover if I were you...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
        That's what they want you to think! I'd take cover if I were you...
        Quite right, Earthling. The invasion has begun and what with the disabled access ramp at St Pauls it should be a doddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme View Post
          Quite right, Earthling. The invasion has begun and what with the disabled access ramp at St Pauls it should be a doddle.
          Easy Supreme. I commend your enthusiasm but it's actually EastEnders filming. Don't give the game away just yet.

The full story is covered in the Earthling's most popular daily paper here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle539976.ece

A clear sign of their lack of intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme View Post
            No No! It's not time yet. Didn't you get the correct code word?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Davros View Post
              Easy Supreme. I commend your enthusiasm but it's actually EastEnders filming. Don't give the game away just yet.

The full story is covered in the Earthling's most popular daily paper here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle539976.ece

A clear sign of their lack of intelligence.
              Oi Davros, I'd never stand for that from a subordinate. Give him 10 minutes in the agony booth. Zeitghost knows the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros View Post
                Last edited by chef; 4 December 2007, 12:46.
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I heard it was a Dalek funeral, he forgot that he couldn't do stairs.

Comment

The truth is out - Its the new donors to the Labour Party

Comment

Working...
                    X