• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Brown is a dithering idiot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Brown is a dithering idiot

Just watching him on PMQ's. He gets more and more hopeless by the week
    ǝןqqıʍ

He'd probably be OK as a junior polytechnic lecturer in some Scottish backwater.

How're ye doing Stu? Got a contract yet?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Just seen a minute or two of this. The Speaker seems to be a bumbling fool as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        He'd probably be OK as a junior polytechnic lecturer in some Scottish backwater.

How're ye doing Stu? Got a contract yet?
        Still benched I'm afraid. I bought a D40 though and I've had lots of time to play with it. I had a wander up to the top of Primrose Hill Park yesterday with the tripod and got a load of photos of the London skyline. Now I just have to figure out how to use this software to stitch them all together into a panorama
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Still benched I'm afraid. I bought a D40 though and I've had lots of time to play with it. I had a wander up to the top of Primrose Hill Park yesterday with the tripod and got a load of photos of the London skyline. Now I just have to figure out how to use this software to stitch them all together into a panorama
          http://www.gimp.org/
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            I'm using Hugin, just got to figure out my focal lengths and other such things. If I'm feeling brave I'll post results once I'm done
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

"Gordon Brown is a dithering idiot"

Is this news?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                "Gordon Brown is a dithering idiot"

Is this news?
                Yes.

Until recently he had been a one-eyed Scottish idiot.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                X