• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CB around today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB around today?

Just curious.

Saw his obnoxious thread from yesterday evening had disappeared, hopefully he has too
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Just curious.

Saw his obnoxious thread from yesterday evening had disappeared, hopefully he has too
    I was just going to ask about that.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

1-4 1-4 do you copy? Hey good budy smash a window...

IGMC
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Just curious.

What did we miss?
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          What did we miss?
          Oh, only him posting a link about rape in south africa (73% of a survey of men said they had) then him comparing it to labour raping the UK, with an obligatory laughing smiley.

It was a new low for him.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Oh, only him posting a link about rape in south africa (73% of a survey of men said they had) then him comparing it to labour raping the UK, with an obligatory laughing smiley.

It was a new low for him.
            He has to be a sockpuppet troll, really. No-one is that crass and ignorant, are they?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              He has to be a sockpuppet troll, really. No-one is that crass and ignorant, are they?
              If he is, then I reckon a mod ban for life is in order. HHH wasn't nearly as bad as him and he got booted.

Plus he's starting to plumb new depths a bit too regularly imo.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                I'd like to think not, but then again....

Anyway, with any luck the mods will have given him what for.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  I'd like to think not, but then again....

Anyway, with any luck the mods will have given him what for.
                  He's popped back up again, like one of those jobbies that no matter how many times you flush just won't go away ...

Comment

I admire his ability to let people's opprobrium just wash over him, and bang on regardless.

Comment

Working...
                    X