• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leather Jacket on interviews

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leather Jacket on interviews

Is it too bad wear a leather jacket , the rest of the outfit is from a suit basically loosing the coat, or would you go with the coat and the jacked on top of that ?

Something like this as a baseline.

Comment

Originally posted by newblood View Post
      Is it too bad wear a leather jacket , the rest of the outfit is from a suit basically loosing the coat, or would you go with the coat and the jacked on top of that ?
      You mean the trousers?

I wouldn't do it myself. Are you wearing a tie? If so definitely not!

Comment

Wear a 2 piece suit + tie and polish your shoes. A proper shirt with cufflinks if you have one. But no underwear.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          But no underwear.
          ahh the living on the edge form of interviews, will there be a good looking HR woman present or not? if so, can I resist tempting thoughts?

a brave man doodab, I salute you
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Yep, go commando for interviews. Works better if you also wear a skirt instead of trousers, though.
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Wear a 2 piece suit + tie and polish your shoes. A proper shirt with cufflinks if you have one. But no underwear.
              Statistics prove that most people who fail interviews are wearing underwear at the time
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Leather jacket!

What decade is this?

Comment

I say, go for it.

Comment

Dark blue suit white shirt combo is the least likely to offend in business.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X