• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blagoveshchensk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blagoveshchensk

Check out this one lads...

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Check out this one lads...

What's wrong with her like?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

interestin bit in wiki

Blagoveshchensk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        I think you put the wrong link in there Paddy, cos that link took me to a v boring wiki page.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Paddy is ordering his Russian bride before Russia joins the EU and they don't need an ugly middle aged bloke to marry....

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            What's wrong with her like?
            One eye on the door, one eye on the toilets.

And she looks like she is going to frisbee the saucer into the camera man's neck.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              One eye on the door, one eye on the toilets.

And she looks like she is going to frisbee the saucer into the camera man's neck.

Her look is very....80's, I'll admit. Frosted lipstick.

Hope you found someone you liked though.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Am I missing something here? What is the point of this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                  Am I missing something here? What is the point of this thread?
                  Are you having a laugh?

Pot

Kettle

etc.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I actually do find women with turns in their eyes quite sexy, but they have to be inward turns.

Comment

Working...
                    X