• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Rulers of General are:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rulers of General are:

1. MarillionFan AKA General Disarray.
    2. AtW AKA Professor Chaos.

Anybody else?

'Kin 'ell!

You have thought about that "clever" pun all day and still decided it was worth it?

I bet your friends don't call you Razor do they?

Comment

You should have checked with me Prof before starting a thread. Nothing happens on my manor without my say so.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        You should have checked with me Prof before starting a thread. Nothing happens on my manor without my say so.
        You, outside!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EricBartlett View Post
          You have thought about that "clever" pun all day and still decided it was worth it?
          The mods and admin are tied up for a few hours having a meal in a pub trying to figure out how to get CUK General under control, we've got a small window of opportunity just now to say all we want ...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            You, outside!!!

No ideas regarding rulers but may I vote for Suity as court jester.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              No ideas as for rulers but may I vote for Suity as court jester.
              it's already taken by this guy -

His special talents lie in the area of posting tulip all day long, making bad jokes and pretending he can play violin.

Comment

My mole reports that cojak is on skiing holiday in Alps completely cut off from modern communications!

Time to party lads like it's 1999

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  The mods and admin are tied up for a few hours having a meal in a pub trying to figure out how to get CUK General under control, we've got a small window of opportunity just now to say all we want ...
                  I repeat:
                  Originally posted by EricBartlett View Post
                  'Kin 'ell!

I bet your friends don't call you Razor do they?

Comment

he cant tell the difference between a violin and a fiddle either

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X