• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fecking Traffic Census

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fecking Traffic Census

OK, Spod is driving into work this morning and gets stuck in a queue of traffic.

Spod thinks "ehyup, what's going on? This is Sowerby Bridge, we'll have no trouble here!"

Then, being the observant type he notices the dreaded sign "Traffic Census, Stop if Directed".

So, a line of cars is permitted through the "Road Block" and Spod is directed to stop by a Police Chappie. Spod stops, and slides down his window as a PFY greets him with "Good morning Sir, can I please have a minute of your time, this is voluntary?"

Spod thinks "Voluntary.....?" Plod has just stopped me on the Queens Highway for something that is FECKING VOLUNTARY??? I have been in a queue of traffic that shouldn't bastard exist for something that is voluntary?????

As Spod is at the head of the queue and being known for his quick thinking and manners, he replies "No." <---- Nicely(hard to believe I know...)

The PFY says, "OK, you can go..."!

So, that is why Spod is 10 minutes late into work!

BASTARDS!!!!!

My cousin is a copper in sowerby bridge.

Comment

Good to see tax payer's money is being well spent, as opposed to wasted on diverting police time to catching criminals and preventing crime.

Comment

This was a traffic Plod, he looked bored out of his tree!

Comment

Did you ask him why he was doing this and not out reloading the speed cameras?

Comment

Although I'm a Londoner, I went to Rishworth School near Sowerby Bridge ... lovely part of the country.

Comment

Working...
            X