• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DFS sofa delivery time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFS sofa delivery time

Turns out my Glasgow BTL tenants left the sofa a little worse for wear. So I've ordered a new one before the next tenant moves in. 14 days until delivery, can't complain about that can we?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Turns out my Glasgow BTL tenants left the sofa a little worse for wear. So I've ordered a new one before the next tenant moves in. 14 days until delivery, can't complain about that can we?
    Wow! Just 14 days. Amazing. I don't imagine anyone could complain about that.

Comment

Did you get it "half price" though?
      Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
        Did you get it "half price" though?
        Yes, I got it at the sale, two sofas for £795 when they should have been £1590 - bargain, I'm sure the tenants will be happy.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

14 days isn't so bad.....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
            14 days isn't so bad.....

I think this one might actually be made in Britain... I'll double check.

Comment

Why didn't they sell it for smack, or would they be too ashamed trying to sell a DFS sofa ?
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                Why didn't they sell it for smack, or would they be too ashamed trying to sell a DFS sofa ?
                vielleicht

Comment

Mine is due for delivery in late 2014

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Mine is due for delivery in late 2014
                    Self assemble?
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X