• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's a Rolls over.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a Rolls over.

Snaking Roller comes to grief on the A350 (From The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald)

For dear old Freako, this relates to the sad story of a newly purchased "vintage*" Rolls Royce which the new owner proposed to take to Spain on a trailer towed by a 4x4.

It didn't end well.

*their definition of "vintage" is a bit different to mine. That looks like a 1970s Rolls.

I like the other links

Stealth bombers seen in skies over Wiltshire

Not very stealthy if we can see it
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

*their definition of "vintage" is a bit different to mine. That looks like a 1970s Rolls.
      yep that makes it a 'classic car'
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Causing that road to be closed for 3 hours.

Everybody inconvenienced by this **** should sue the

I hope the police prosecute him, that weight is well beyond the towing limit of the RAV4.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Causing that road to be closed for 3 hours.

Everybody inconvenienced by this **** should sue the

I hope the police prosecute him, that weight is well beyond the towing limit of the RAV4.
          How did he fit a Roller on a Roller Skate?

A Roller Skate being about the towing limit of aforementioned toy RAV4

Comment

Working...
          X