• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shagtastic - whats your number?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shagtastic - whats your number?

LloydsPharmacy Online's tool reveals 9 lovers means you've been sexually exposed to 4M | Daily Mail Online

How many people have YOU 'indirectly' had sex with? Take this test to find out! Tool reveals just nine lovers means you've been 'sexually exposed to FOUR MILLION'
    Average number of sexual partners for people in UK is 9, survey reveals
    Using theory of 6 degrees of separation experts calculate that means the average Brit has 'indirectly slept' with 3,917,918 people
    LloydsPharmacy Online has developed a calculator to reveal totals
    Experts urge people to use condoms and have regular STI tests

I have had it with a few million apparently.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

What about if it's only one but the one is AndyW's Mum?
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

It's all a bit silly really unless it takes into account when you had them.

I've been with Mrs LM for 20 years and was only sexually active for 3 years before that. Whereas if I'd married as a virgin, got divorced then caught up in the last 3 years, I'd be more likely to encounter ridden women.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        I'd be more likely to encounter ridden women.
        so its your belief that younger ones like to ride?

Comment

I have had more than 9 this week.

At least AtW does not have to worry about this. Unless you count squirrels.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I have had more than 9 this week.

At least AtW does not have to worry about this. Unless you count squirrels.
            Mrs BP been busy?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              so its your belief that younger ones like to ride?
              It's my guess that a 17-year-old filly is less exposed than a 35-year-old with a clunge like Dumbledore's sleeve.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                It's my guess that a 17-year-old filly is less exposed than a 35-year-old with a clunge like Dumbledore's sleeve.
                Scientific investigation required?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Scientific investigation required?
                  Feel free. I'm not risking either due to Mrs LM having access to both my genitalia and a selection of kitchen knives while I sleep.

Comment

Do robots count?

Comment

Working...
                    X