• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ITAccounting - Can't access my client area

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITAccounting - Can't access my client area

Help ..........

Keep getting "Cannot find server or DNS Error" and of course it's the weekend so there's no one answering the phone.

Emails have been bounced back as well.

Is anybody else having the same problem? Is anybody else able to access their stuff. I need to get my VAT entries in.

seems ok

Not with them but tried www.itaccounting.co.uk just to see if they are with the same useless keep their clients in the dark hosting bastards as me cos I can't access either of my websites either but it is fine. Are you still having probs?

Comment

not okay

Yep, still no access to the secure areas. Your right the main website is okay but not our bits. somebody on the gen forum said the it dept has gone and the servers with them ... sounds really sh1t. how do I get my vat accounts done by the end of the month? If it's true - it stinks - thought they advertised personal service - how do you get service if they all gone home.

Comment

Re: not okay

pleae see my comments on General Forum.

AmeliaAirhead, you should contact Dena Chaddeton on the ITA freephone number 0800 169 3043 tomorrow.I'm sure she will be able to answer all your questions.

If not, please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

If I can help,I will

Comment

Online accounts

Have you heard of Liberty Accounts? They offer a superb online accounting solution which I use through my accountant.

Comment

Working...
          X