• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM Tools on the Mac

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM Tools on the Mac

Aside from using Parallels on my MBP, is there an OS X PM tool such as MS Project I can use, and is there something that lets me open and edit MS Project files?

Anyone...

P

Never used it myself, but a quick Google brought up this - http://www.webintellisys.com/project/desktop.html

It claims to be able to read and write MS Project files.
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Cheers CB, will defo have a go with that.

On another note, I am planning to bring my MBP using Parallels into a new work environment on Monday. I have read the boards on the Parallels website and connecting to a corporate (windows) network should be fine.

Do you have any experience with using your Mac in a corporate environment? Things like logging onto a windows domain, connecting to network drives, printers, email etc.

Would be interested to know if you or anyone has done this.

P

Comment

If they are using Active Directory it should be no problem. It should "just work".
        Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
          If they are using Active Directory it should be no problem. It should "just work".
          It all 'just worked' for me when I did it, had access to stuff both in Windows via Parallels, and also internet access in OSX

Comment

Working...
          X