• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spit Roasted Pig!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spit Roasted Pig!

Is it nice at a garden party?

Or is it over rated/messy/boring/smelly?
    The pope is a tard.

Top Tip. A whole pig is too much for one person to eat. Just incase like.

Comment

You can't beat a good spit roast. Don't know about pig though....
      And yes it can get very messy, so I've heard
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yum!!!

http://www.barbeque-spitroast.co.uk/supplyspit.html

1 Whole Hog Roast (approx. 60kg Hog) £369.00 feeds 120-150 though that depends on who is eating.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Top Tip. A whole pig is too much for one person to eat. Just incase like.
          You're on good form today. You know when you left for good, how did you re-emerge, I missed it ?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            Is it nice at a garden party?

Or is it over rated/messy/boring/smelly?
            Yes! - It's fantastic!

Make sure you have loads of really nice soft rolls, loads of apple sauce and stuffing to go with it.

maybe even loads of little roast spuds.

.....and ignore all the stupids answers!!
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
              You're on good form today. You know when you left for good, how did you re-emerge, I missed it ?
              I just wandered back. Everywhere else had too high standards.

Comment

He left for good because it was getting boring, although it did seem to get less boring when he left. I'll let you drawn your own conclusions
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Baggy is actually talking to @rseguru.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    Yes! - It's fantastic!

Make sure you have loads of really nice soft rolls, loads of apple sauce and stuffing to go with it.

maybe even loads of little roast spuds.

.....and ignore all the stupids answers!!
                    Ah cheers Bear. I'm really tempted to get it ordered - it'd be loads better than soggy sausage rolls and all that rubbish.

I've found a very cool website that does the whole shabbang - the roast, crackling, stuffing, apple sauce, baps, salads etc. It sounds so tastey!!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X