• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need Beta Users for new BusinessCircles.com website...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Beta Users for new BusinessCircles.com website...

BusinessCircles.com is a networking, advice and community website that will be launched on September 15th. We need beta users to help us test the site during the beta phase, and are giving away a one year free membership for anyone that can help out..
    If you can take the time to visit the site a couple times and poke around, let us know your feedback, please sign up for the beta users group by visiting www.BusinessCircles.com

We could also use some article contributions on small business topics if you would like to contribute!

Thanks in advance for the help!

Mateo Baisden

BusinessCircles.com

Using IE6 I could find no links on the first page.

So it's just a badly coloured single page site?

hmmm.

Good luck.

Comment

errr, not aware of the latest thoughts in colour design, are we?

take a look at www.webpagesthatsuck.com to give you a few tips (might stop you from being a headliner there.... :lol )

Comment

Re:www.BusinessCircles.com

euuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

If you intend to make this site useable in the EU you had better read up on European usability standards - with particular reference to the words protanope and deuteranope.

HTH

Comment

Re: Re:www.BusinessCircles.com

I agree with all previous comments...

Comment

Re: Re:www.BusinessCircles.com

Hi

Did no one see the following link on the page ?

Click HERE for preview screenshots of the community!

As described, it is a prototype and when you click on the HERE , you get to some screen shots.

I do agree that the colours are a bit too garish, but that is what testing and prototyping are all about.

I would be glad to help, I will send an Email seperately, unfortunately the EMAIL link did not seem to work !!

Comment

Working...
            X