• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday Arse Corner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Arse Corner

Okay, doubt this thread will survive for long, but which woman has the nicest arse? Photographic evidence much appreciated
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Kyle has a cute one

Comment

Aye WS

Do you perchance affix your picture to your CVs, I think it would make a good impression.

On the topic of arses, and Im not sure this will count, but I can tell you that just about all the women Ive had the pleasure of intimacy with have all commented that I have a very nice derriere,which is probably just as well as its my only redeeming feature.

If youve got it ... flaunt it.

Now wheres the photocopying machine ....

Comment

that bird I had at xmas on the photocopier had a lard ass, so I'd not count her, but there is someone in the office who wears crutch-less ones, now she has a very nice ass....shes on my xmas list.
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Alfred , you girl you!

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
            [..]

Now wheres the photocopying machine ....
            I would never use the photocopier in WageSlave office. Not without rubber gloves.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by steve'O
              Kyle has a cute one
              Mmmm....bit on the small side.
              Ludivine Sagnier has a cracking little butt

Yes, Alf, I do attach my picture to my CV; how did you guess? It's a picture of me up a ladder wearing green tights and a Robin Hood hat.
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/g...e/rear/large/1

Comment

Originally posted by steve'O
                  Alfred , you girl you!

Ha Ha , dont tell me you didnt know my gender was female Steve !!!

Comment

I heard the rumour, but it's rude to point.

Comment

Working...
                    X