• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most boring whiners on this forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. alreadypacked

2. EternalOptimist

3. Moose423956
    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
    1. alreadypacked

2. EternalOptimist

3. Moose423956
    sorry I don't recall EternalOptimist ever whining - you've picked on the wrong 'un there.
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Where's the poll? I'd vote for me!

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
        sorry I don't recall EternalOptimist ever whining - you've picked on the wrong 'un there.
        I agree, EO makes me smile.

Wibble
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

People who start threads like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
            1. alreadypacked

2. EternalOptimist

3. Moose423956
            4. Amiga500
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Amiga500
              Amiga500
              Amiga500
              Amiga500
              Amiga500
              Amiga500
              Amiga500

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post

I recall lots and lots of whining, but not who does it (apart from Wilmslow obviously)
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Hab
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                  X