• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Apprentice USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Apprentice USA

I've been watching this on Monday nights on BBC2. Looks like they're re-running a show from a couple of years ago. Nevertheless, what a crock! Although addictive

- Many of the candidate make the British ones look like business stars
    - They say "step up to the plate" every 15 seconds
    - They bitch like crazy about each other, all the time
    - With all the recaps from last week, the show is incredibly short
    - Trump seems much less brutal than our own Sir Alan
    - Trump seems less likely to choose the firee, but rather goes with the PM's recommendation (not always true, I admit)

But it does seem like previous apprentice winners have real jobs in the Trump empire, not selling LED displays for obscure little associate companies.

Makes me look forward to the next Apprentice UK

The weekly competitions and rewards p1ss on the UK version as well.

In one series, one of the weekly winning prizes was to go diamond shopping with Mrs Trump and $50000. Another was an evening cruise round New York harbour on the QE2 with Rudy Gulliani.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Trump wears a great syrup : worth watching for that alone.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        The weekly competitions and rewards p1ss on the UK version as well.

In one series, one of the weekly winning prizes was to go diamond shopping with Mrs Trump and $50000. Another was an evening cruise round New York harbour on the QE2 with Rudy Gulliani.

Carbon trading ? bluddy typical
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Next UK Apprentice the winning team will receive a hug from Suralan's best mate, Gordon Brown.

Can't stand to look at the Labour loving, Nookey Bear faced tw@t.

Comment

Oh and the crinkly faced fooker shares Brown's love of small businesses in the UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-bosses.html

Comment

Working...
            X