• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HSBC Superfast Service!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSBC Superfast Service!

I have had my Business Banking Account with HSBC for a few months now. The account came with just a commercial card but no debit card. Anyway, I decided to fill the forms in for a debit card anyway. I dropped the completed forms into my local branch at lunchtime on Tuesday and today, my new Businsess Debit Card has arrived. I have never known a service to be so fast!

Took me 3+ months to get business charge card from LTSB

Comment

One day I formed a company in the morning and had a HSBC bank account for it by the end of the afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        One day I formed a company in the morning and had a HSBC bank account for it by the end of the afternoon.
        Now that is quick!

The card thing got me though because of the processing and embossing of the card itself. I cant believe how fast it was!

Comment

I have to agree and congratulate HSBC for the service.

I first tried NatWest and it was a bit pain in the a** before choosing HSBC.

With NatWest I waiting almost two weeks before opening the account then gave up. While waiting I went to my local HSBC branch and they sorted it after 1 hour.

The Business Account Manager told me that I could start using my account straight away....

Well done

Comment

I once never even considered opening a credit card account with MBNA and they sent a card though before I had even thought the idea up of applying. Now that is a proactive service. Shame it wasn't my name on the card!
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              I once never even considered opening a credit card account with MBNA and they sent a card though before I had even thought the idea up of applying. Now that is a proactive service. Shame it wasn't my name on the card!
              Now that really is superfast!!

Comment

Working...
              X