• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Egg / Chicken Mystery Solved

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egg / Chicken Mystery Solved

LOL!

SCIENTISTS have cracked one of the world's oldest riddles - which came first, the chicken or the egg?
    A supercomputer gave the team from Sheffield and Warwick Universities the answer - the chicken.

Official: Chicken DID come before the egg | The Sun |Features

Still no answer as to why the chicken crossed the road though.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Still no answer as to why the chicken crossed the road though.
      It was stuck on the end of the perverts willy.

Hth.

Lateral thinking at its best.
      (who needs a Cray?)

Comment

Sminki
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

useless information alert...

the song 'the mother and child reunion' was inspired by Paul Simon eating and chicken and egg sandwich

errrr

(chicken and cheese, but not chicken and egg!)

Comment

Surprised it didn't come up with '42' as the answer.

However, the sidebar link of "I must lose my 38KKK boobs" did grab my attention, but on closer inspection (ahem), it is a rather sad story of why she felt she needed them so huge.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...bs-or-die.html
            Last edited by centurian; 17 July 2010, 13:11.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
              However, the sidebar link of "I must lose my 38KKK boobs" did grab my attention, but on closer inspection (ahem), it is a rather sad story of why she felt she needed them so huge.
              The Brazilian beauty, 30, said: "Surgeons say there's an 80 per cent chance I can keep one, but if I lose one I don't want to keep the other.
              "The chance of being able to keep both is 10 or 20 per cent."
              Lol.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
              X