• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blocked Drains

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blocked Drains

Nightmare and in true contractor fashion I got it sorted before shelling out to dyno-rod.

Had to angle grind a hole in the down pipe to get the rods in, the power washer from the shed was frozen stiff and had to stick it beside the radiator for 6 hours to thaw it out. Had to pour kettles of boiling water down and a bag of salt to unfreeze the blockage which was pretty much frozen soil. After an hour of rodding and shooting the washer down the hole it got cleared.

Not had a shower since Tuesday so I'm up to get radoxed in a warm bath.

Found a damp crack in the bedroom last night so I filled it.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
    X