• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cojak strumming in public

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cojak strumming in public

Rumours had been rife in the Music Industry. Cojak, the CUK's top moderator was to take the stage and demonstrate some of her magnificent strumming skills.

I was lucky enough to be tipped off as to the location and time of the event. Location - the Lincoln Lounge, time - 2000Hrs. The Lincoln Lounge was buzzing with anticipation, would Cojak turn up? would she strum in public? Would she be wearing her comedy wig and glasses?

The informal show started with some excellent strumming from the warm up acts, some excellent female double acts and even a trio of young ladies strumming for the audience.

10 in the evening approached, and the crowd started to get restless, where was Cojak? Eventually, to much applause Cojak approached the stage, took her instrument in hand and started to strum. Soon everybody was strumming along with Cojak. The evening was a success and Cojak celebrated in true hard core musician style with Tequila and beer.

I was able to smuggle in a video recording device, and have captured Cojak strumming her Ukulele. The video has been reproduced with permission from Cojak.

The evening was excellent entertainment, with good beer and company. Congratulations to Cojak on her very first live performance.

Last edited by Netraider; 9 March 2011, 09:31. Reason: Poor grammar
    SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Well done Cojak

When's the UK tour?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

I was lucky, there was someone even worse than me on earlier.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I could have sworn it was George Formby playing.

Comment

Nice touch the comedy wig and glasses.

Comment

well done! Takes a lot of nerve to stand up in public and play - congrats.

Comment

wish I had been there
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

How disappointing ... where is the lollypop?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

wish I had been there

Good looking eye candy as well
                  SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Rock on!

Comment

Working...
                    X