• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ukelele Cabaret Goes Green Tues 14th June

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ukelele Cabaret Goes Green Tues 14th June

At the Lincoln Lounge (King’s Cross)
    8pm onwards.

Netraider and I will be there, if nobody else is
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Now that's spooky ...

Just logged on here for the first time in ages - never really look at the social board but I was planning to go to this anyway this evening - sounds like a good night, and I've seen a couple of the acts before (Jo Stephenson is particularly good). Do either of you have any distinguishing marks, will you be holding copies of the Telegraph or something ?
    Thanks given - 0
    Thanks received - 0
    Likes given - 0
    Likes received - 0
    F*cks given - 0

Comment

I'll take that as a "**** off" then

If you didn't go, you missed an entertaining evening. Nice pub, nice people, some good acts.
      Thanks given - 0
      Thanks received - 0
      Likes given - 0
      Likes received - 0
      F*cks given - 0

Comment

No, that wasn't a **** off, that was you being paranoid

Nobody usually bothers apart from me and Netraider so I didnt look at this thread and I was too busy to login in this evening (cos I was one of the acts... )

See you another time
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

How did your act go? Do we have another posting from Netraider (with accompanying singing) on youtube?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Do we have another posting from Netraider (with accompanying singing) on youtube?

Cojak put on a fantastic performance. Unfortunately she didn't know she was going to until the end of the evening. I didn't have any recording kit with me, otherwise there would have been a youtube special posted.

All I can say is, it is amazing what Cojak managed to do with 2 notes. Awesome performance.
            SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              No, that wasn't a **** off, that was you being paranoid

Nobody usually bothers apart from me and Netraider so I didnt look at this thread and I was too busy to login in this evening (cos I was one of the acts... )

See you another time
              Nah, not serious in the slightest I assure you Had a cracking night and will def be going back. Box and Bone were awesome despite only having a tangential ukulele connection.

Must admit I left before the end to catch the last tube. I saw up to the main act with Tricity, then two open mics. Left when a guy in a green t shirt and a skull cap was just giving way to a skinhead.

So which ones were you and / or Netraider ? I was sat by the bar in a pink polo shirt.
              Thanks given - 0
              Thanks received - 0
              Likes given - 0
              Likes received - 0
              F*cks given - 0

Comment

Cojak would have been the one in the comedy wig and glasses, I was in a dodgy striped shirt sat opposite the stage.
                SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

In that case I was sat next to you early on ! Will def be going to the next onem, so see you there
                  Thanks given - 0
                  Thanks received - 0
                  Likes given - 0
                  Likes received - 0
                  F*cks given - 0

Comment

Working...
                  X