• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you doing anything nice this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toss up between Newbury show or going fossil hunting on the Dorset coast.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Thought I might go swimming in one of the lakes near Zürich:

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Thought I might go swimming in one of the lakes near Zürich:

Beware of rogue traders.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Quiet one this weekend. Up to Frankfurt tonight for the Eintracht vs. Rostock game followed by an evening quaffing Ebbelwoi in Sachsenhausen. Off to Meiningen tomorrow with a drive through the lovely Rhone region to Kleinheiligkreuz for an Alpina meeting (alternative is the Darmstadt vs. Münster game, nah.) Sunday will be visiting the IAA (car show) in Frankfurt to prospect for next years motor.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Down to Devon, Slap the credit card with a service bill for the 350Z.

Probably pop in and see the "kids" and grand-daughter, parents, bro and family.

That'll take most of the weekend, with the travelling from and to London.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Why, have you got a better offer?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

unfortunately not.

Lots of moving admin (AGAIN) crammed into a very short weekend. Thankfully this should be the last of it.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Up to the Highlands for a fishing weekend with friends I haven't seen in years.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Toss up between Newbury show or going fossil hunting on the Dorset coast.
                    It's gotta be the fossil hunting, every time. Where do you normally go? Need any info?
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X