• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Flag once we get shot of Scotland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Flag once we get shot of Scotland

This?

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Of course if it does go-ahead, the likes of Shaunbhoy and Incognito will have to 'feck off home' as they'll need visas to come into England.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Nice and minimalist.

Do we have room to stick the dragon in with that empty space? Maybe behind the cross like it's behind bars symbolising the fact we'll never let them escape?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

If we are changing we might as well get rid of the Saint Patrick's Saltire and just stick with the Red Hand of Ulster on St George's Cross as its not all Ireland anymore just the North
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Of course if it does go-ahead, the likes of Shaunbhoy and Incognito will have to 'feck off home' as they'll need visas to come into England.
          Incognito is a Sporran? And LIKES Mrs Thatcher? DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPUTE....

Comment

The union jack really rattles my cage there is no welsh representation on there at all hmph
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Nice and minimalist.

Do we have room to stick the dragon in with that empty space? Maybe behind the cross like it's behind bars symbolising the fact we'll never let them escape?
              No. The Welsh flag is a relatively recent marketing construct and has no historical presence. Besides which, Wales is actually part of England, like Cornwall or Yorkshire, so it is covered by the cross of St George.
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

I think you'll find the dragon has been associated with Wales for centuries
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

If it's recent or ancient would be immaterial if we were making a NEW flag.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

With this sort of flag Wales would want to be independent also.

Comment

Working...
                    X