• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ho ho ho, who's got the last laugh now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ho ho ho, who's got the last laugh now?

I just got some great feedback on the specifications I have written. First class. And my approach to workshops has also been praised. Now they are listening to me that the spec written by my previous encumbant is full of holes, and want to switch to agile as I suggested. Even talking about replanning.

Admittedly this doesn't give the gurning masses on here much to work with in terms of taking the piss as I have been vindicated, but ....

"They all laughed at Christopher Columbus, when he said the world was round . . . . ." la la la la la la la

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I just got some great feedback on the specifications I have written. First class. And my approach to workshops has also been praised. Now they are listening to me that the spec written by my previous encumbant is full of holes, and want to switch to agile as I suggested. Even talking about replanning.

Admittedly this doesn't give the gurning masses on here much to work with in terms of taking the piss as I have been vindicated, but ....

"They all laughed at Christopher Columbus, when he said the world was round . . . . ." la la la la la la la

If feedback is so important, maybe you're not cut out for contracting.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      If feedback is so important, maybe you're not cut out for contracting.
      That's great feedback, thanks.

Comment

Yes Suity you're the best.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Your flounce did not last long, did it ?

Anyway, I know your types SuitYou. You c0ckup 98% of your projects and hence if someone even provides a positive review of a trivial task that any 5 year old could have done, you come to the forum posting hundreds of threads about it.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Yep you missed me. It's ok it's over now. Dry your eyes little one, Suitys back.

Anyway, I know your types SuitYou. You c0ckup 98% of your projects and hence if someone even provides a positive review of a trivial task that any 5 year old could have done, you come to the forum posting hundreds of threads about it.
            "They all laughed when edison recorded sound ...... "

Comment

And then Little Christopher realised that it was actually Suity and not the world that was very very round.
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

He cries every time one of his kids says 'Daddy. I love you'.

Very highly strung and in need of praise our Suity.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  He cries every time one of his kids says 'Daddy. I love you'.

Very highly strung and in need of praise our Suity.
                  Suityou03 mostly calls me a "dullard". Bright lad.

Comment

Suityou03 mostly calls me a "dullard". Bright lad.
                    Who is his father?
                    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                    X