• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wotcha

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wotcha

Back from hols, did you miss me? Had a fantastic time thanks for asking, suffering from PHD (post holiday depression) now.
    Only cure is to plan another long-haul in January.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I hear Benidorm is lovely this time of year, glad you had a nice time
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I hear Benidorm is lovely this time of year, glad you had a nice time
      Ta.
      Dim has a few days booked there I hear.
      He wants to convert his orange tan from Mr. Ali's tanning salon to something approaching the real thing.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

It must have been hard not posting on CUK whilst you pretend you've been on some fantastic holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          It must have been hard not posting on CUK whilst you pretend you've been on some fantastic holiday.

Yeah well hard
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Cretinwatch has been hard-pressed without your input. Welcome back.

Edit: See below.
            Last edited by Old Greg; 1 August 2013, 09:02.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

its alright mummy took away his computer because he wouldn't clean his bedroom.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Back from hols, did you miss me? Had a fantastic time thanks for asking,
                Welcome back mutton-head. How was the steamy swamp? Those webbed feet of yours must really have come into their own.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Welcome back mutton-head. How was the steamy swamp? Those webbed feet of yours must really have come into their own.

Pristine white sands and blue sea. Perfect. Rained a little bit, not for long though, went to the gym then, but generally hot and sunny.
                  Enjoyed KL more than Langkawi though, lots to do, fantastic and cheap cuisine, friendly and optimistic people which was a tonic.
                  One thing I noticed was how clean the toilets were, distinct change from when I last went a few decades ago. Makes the UK look 2nd world.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    One thing I noticed was how clean the toilets were
                    You really know how to live.

ps: welcome back
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment