• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas party 2016

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    ... don't want to bore everyone.
    Never stopped you before.

Sounds like you could do with a night out - come along.

Comment

The first pack of the suitcase is underway, we are only going for a fecking weekend!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        The first pack of the suitcase is underway, we are only going for a fecking weekend!
        There are no shops in London if you forget things...
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Call scheduled in for when I'm supposed to be getting on the train has been pulled, kids are off school so nothing stopping us getting in to London early!

Babysitter still not due till half seven so won't get to the drinks any earlier but will hopefully be less stressed

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Walking to station via barbers assuming it's quiet otherwise walking to station
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Trying to dodge conf call requests atm.

Cat has been deposited at the Cattery.

Heading for the train in about 40 minutes.

ETA London 13:07
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Trying to dodge conf call requests atm.

Cat has been deposited at the Cattery.

Heading for the train in about 40 minutes.

ETA London 13:07
                12:50 but lunch (mate) and coffee (agent to expense the train) to do before hitting the hotel
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Enjoy!
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Man Down. As I sit on my throne surveying my white tiled kingdom for the umpteenth time it's dawned on me it's not going to work so I'm going have cancel tonight. I'm absolutely gutted Sorry everyone.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Man Down. As I sit on my throne surveying my white tiled kingdom for the umpteenth time it's dawned on me it's not going to work so I'm going have cancel tonight. I'm absolutely gutted Sorry everyone.
                      You can still stick a few quid behind the bar though, don't want you missing out altogether!

Comment

Working...
                      X