• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Party - Leeds 08/12/2017

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Not quite. Think it may be more interesting though....
    Chinese proverb style interesting?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      FTFY
      Another term for it is "tending my garden" NOT moustache.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

@Simonmac, as you are organising it I take it you are booking upstairs at the Brewery Tap....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

@Simonmac, as you are organising it I take it you are booking upstairs at the Brewery Tap....
          I guess I am organising it, not gonna ask about booking as its mental for this years do's still, if Brewery Tap can be booked it will be there.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I guess I am organising it, not gonna ask about booking as its mental for this years do's still, if Brewery Tap can be booked it will be there.
            That was more because I'm rarely in Leeds (next time is probably Feb 18) and therefore wanted someone more local doing it.

Comment

That was more because I'm rarely in Leeds (next time is probably Feb 18) and therefore wanted someone more local doing it.
              Remarkably precise prediction from this far out. Have you got some sort of restraining order lapsing around that time or something?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Remarkably precise prediction from this far out. Have you got some sort of restraining order lapsing around that time or something?

Getting his ankle tag changed
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Nope concert at first direct arena

Comment

Nope concert at first direct arena
                    Pet Shop Boys?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Pet Shop Boys?
                      One of Mrs Eek's favourite bands. It's a family outing including friends from Belfast...

Comment

Working...
                      X