• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London?

Anybody up for some London drinks at some point - feels like it's been a LONG time since I've seen any of you and I was rather enjoying the London socials!

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    Anybody up for some London drinks at some point - feels like it's been a LONG time since I've seen any of you and I was rather enjoying the London socials!
    Can't next week but free the two weeks after that on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I'd try to make it down, given sufficient notice

Comment

I can do Tuesday most weeks, and Wednesday on alternative weeks........WFH so much more these days
        latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

If it's a Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll do my best to come along. Would be good to see you all again.

Comment

How does Tuesday 21st sound?
            latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
              Fine by me - I guess we'd be looking at Canary Wharf or Bank area?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
                Can probably make that, depending on where.

Comment

Counting House to keep it traditional? Tuesday 21st is fine for me

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    Counting House to keep it traditional? Tuesday 21st is fine for me
                    If you email them, they'll reserve a table. Ask for the gallery

Bring baby pics!

Comment

Working...
                    X