• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK London Christmas Party - 14 December

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chutney?

But thank you.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      do we pay for a member of staff to use offensive and vulgar language to us?
      I think you can get that if you go clubbing with Tarby afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        @DaveB, not sure there's much that MrsB can eat on that - perhaps she can bring something, or have a big lunch and nibble on the sausages?
        No worries, as long as we know which ones have fish in them everything else is fair game if she doesnt mind a bit of belly ache later
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          No worries, as long as we know which ones have fish in them everything else is fair game if she doesnt mind a bit of belly ache later
          Well she's put up with a pain in the arse this long so I'm sure she will be fine
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Well she's put up with a pain in the arse this long so I'm sure she will be fine
            To be fair she only see's you once a year, and the alchohol takes the edge off.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Three days to go!

Venue is Ship and Shovell | Charming Local London Pub in heart of Charing Cross

The pub is split across both sides of the alley - only one half has an upstairs. We're in that upstairs room from 6pm.

Comment

Enjoy yourselves I'm sadly busy and can't be arsed to head to London...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Three days to go!

Venue is Ship and Shovell | Charming Local London Pub in heart of Charing Cross

The pub is split across both sides of the alley - only one half has an upstairs. We're in that upstairs room from 6pm.
                  Which side is it? Left or right as seen from Craven Street?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I'm going for left, but it's a while since I've been there and possible I approached from the other direction.

If it's not left, then it's right.
                    Last edited by mudskipper; 11 December 2018, 13:34.

Comment

possible I approached from the other direction.
                      It looks like I did.

Left coming from the arches.

Ship and Shovell, Charing Cross, London, WC2N 5PH - pub details # beerintheevening.com

Comment

Working...
                      X