• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women in Tech Scotland - 3 Sept - Edinburgh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The agenda has just been published, anyone want to go?

Women in Tech Scotland 2019 - Agenda

£200 +VAT

Do you have to be a woman or is identifying as a woman enough?

Comment

Will they be discussing the merits of different domestic appliances ??
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I do hope so! I'm looking for tips on best dishwasher for cleaning axes/chainsaw blades; best carpet cleaner for those pesky blood stains; good prices on chest freezers; how to dig a basement out and soundproof it without your neighbours finding out...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I do hope so! I'm looking for tips on best dishwasher for cleaning axes/chainsaw blades; best carpet cleaner for those pesky blood stains; good prices on chest freezers; how to dig a basement out and soundproof it without your neighbours finding out...
          Not looking for the best pot to boil a bunny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Will they be discussing the merits of different domestic appliances ??
            Why does the bride wear white? Because that is the colour all domestic appliances come in.

Comment

I bet it will have a lovely spread put on for lunch
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I bet it will have a lovely spread put on for lunch
                Not if LadyMuck does the organization like she did the Leeds Christmas meet up.

Comment

Working...
                X