• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Xmas bash rules : no-one gets naked!! Please!

So, still need an answer on Christmas jumpers and Secret Satan, sorry Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      New Xmas bash rules : no-one gets naked!! Please!

So, still need an answer on Christmas jumpers and Secret Satan, sorry Santa.
      Okay so the rules are: -
      1. First one to mention ****** pays for everything
      2. No getting naked(even if it means admin won't turn up)

Personally I object to new Christmas jumpers. Buying something to be used only once is environmentally unfriendly. Call me the Grinch. If people already have them feel free to wear. I don't have one.

As I am organizing this, I suppose I should make a decision on secret santa. But I have got no idea. I need to ask a higher power on this. When I see my wife, I will ask her.

I suppose we will know who gave NAT their gift when they open their present and get Toblerone from duty free.....

Comment

I have two Xmas jumpers and I wear them on rotation. I wouldn't buy one especially

Comment

I have no Christmas jumpers and I'm not wearing one, so there. Bah humbug.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I have a Christmas jumper that has a big polar bear with lots of flashing LEDs and I'm not afraid to use it!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              I have a Christmas jumper that has a big polar bear with lots of flashing LEDs and I'm not afraid to use it!
              I suppose that is better than you being naked....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                1. First one to mention ****** pays for everything
                Is discussing the results of the General Election ok?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Is discussing the results of the General Election ok?
                  No. Except for mods/admin who will hand out permabans for anyone who objects.

Or we could discuss and turn an evening full of fun and frivolity into a big punch up......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    No. Except for mods/admin who will hand out permabans for anyone who objects.

Or we could discuss and turn an evening full of fun and frivolity into a big punch up......
                    It's never happened yet. Not to my knowledge anyway.

Anyway, there aren't that many remoaners attending...
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I'll bring you my spare one

Comment

Working...
                      X