• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Apparently, I have one of those faces that everyone thinks they know, so you should recognise me
    Like quasimodo you mean?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      I am sure they'll be gentle
      I'm not entirely convinced of that.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It's all talk and no trousers. I earned lots of Tesco points last year by putting the bill on my card and hoovering up the cash

Comment

Oh... people still use cash? How quaint.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Oh... people still use cash? How quaint.
            Card you sniff "talcum powder" with apple pay?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Lets hope no CUKkers are to be picked from a police line up this time.....
              Apparently I'm going to be on my best behavior - it's amazing how my wife can see into the future...
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Card you sniff "talcum powder" with apple pay?
                Can someone translate this for me. Clearly English has moved on since I last lived in the UK. Btw. I don't use iThings.

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Apparently I'm going to be on my best behavior
                Nonetheless, I still have this feeling of impending canal.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Can someone translate this for me. Clearly English has moved on since I last lived in the UK. Btw. I don't use iThings.

Nonetheless, I still have this feeling of impending canal.
                  yeh, ziggy's subbed ME for the canal job(s)

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Just thinking. Anyone heard from Stek. He's over this end and came to one of the Leeds meets. Funny as hell. He works abroad a lot though doesn't he?
                    I met him at one of the "Fleet Meets" along with Mudskipper and MF - or 7 bellies as I like to call him.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I can only remember CUK names and always forget real names. Which is highly embarrassing with you and SimonMac.

So far it is booked under my real name. But I am going to ping them a week before just to double check booking is still on. At that point I will add CUK to be booking.

Sadly one person who had confirmed they were going by responding to the poll has dropped out. But one other has said they will come and not responded to the poll. I expect much more of this with 17 days to go.

Also I have given my mobile to one person and will give that out to a few more nearer the time. I am likely to be off CUK for all of the 13th.

I suppose I am likely to be offline for most of the 14th. Not sure if that will be due to getting rid of the germs from being thrown in the canal. Or being part of a police lineup.....
                      If you're in the canal before NAT, there shouldn't be any Germs - this can of course be arranged, for a fee. Needs must and all that

Comment

Working...
                      X