• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Probably ladymuck. I thought it was bigger so I left early...
    Typical small man syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Do you have a copy of Computer Weekly to put on the table? Or maybe a carnation?....
      If anybody has a colour printer that works, which mine doesn’t at the moment, and fancies printing out (the slightly older version of) the CUK logo so we can display it in our corner, click on the image below for a 300dpi version which should come out nicely if scaled to fill an A4 sheet in landscape

Comment

i've got one, but i'm fecked if i'll go anywhere near Manchester without a large sum of regular fiscal input being involved.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          If anybody has a colour printer that works, which mine doesn’t at the moment, and fancies printing out (the slightly older version of) the CUK logo so we can display it in our corner, click on the image below for a 300dpi version which should come out nicely if scaled to fill an A4 sheet in landscape

I can sort that out and laminate it so it'll survive the canal later, if you wish

Comment

Jesus, can the fun get any better

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I can sort that out and laminate it so it'll survive the canal later, if you wish
              We’ll need a bunch of these too:

Comment

Funny. I was just thinking about that.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                  Jesus, can the fun get any better

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                  I hope so!

Comment

I’m probably going to have to skip getting thrown in the canal - it’s my Dad’s birthday on Saturday, so I’ve got to catch a train over to the Peak District before nine in the morning, whence my brother will be giving me a lift down south for a family lunch

Comment

I’m probably going to have to skip getting thrown in the canal - it’s my Dad’s birthday on Saturday, so I’ve got to catch a train over to the Peak District before nine in the morning, whence my brother will be giving me a lift down south for a family lunch
                      Me too - I have a flight to catch back to civilisation the next day followed by an evening at the theatre.

Comment

Working...
                      X