• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So far only 2 takers for this. I will send the order list tomorrow morning.
    If the Xmas pie didn’t have sprouts in it, I might have considered it. As it does, I’ll have something off the normal menu

Comment

Originally posted by EasyJet
      French National Strike 11th - 13th December 2019
      02/12/2019
      We have been advised of a National Strike in France starting the evening of Wednesday 11th December, through to the morning of Friday 13th December 2019. Some air traffic control staff are joining the strike action and therefore like all airlines, our flights to and from French airports, as well as those flying in French airspace, could be affected.

We expect that there will be delays and cancellations due to the industrial action, therefore we advise all customers to check the status of their flight on our flight tracker either on our mobile app or website: easyJet.com | Flight Tracker

Please also be aware that public transport services will be affected by the strike. We recommend all customers allow plenty of extra time to get to the airport and consider alternative transport options where possible.

Although this situation is outside of our control we would like to apologise to any affected passengers for the inconvenience caused
      I've been notified twice of delay to my flight. The first was a delay of ten minutes, now it's 25 minutes. I fully expect a cancellation. Funny thing is EasyJet say if the flight it cancelled I can have a free transfer to another flight, or a refund. They don't mention the third option I've used several times - get a flight with another airline and get them to pay for it.

But hopefully, it'll just be a delay.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I've been notified twice of delay to my flight. The first was a delay of ten minutes, now it's 25 minutes. I fully expect a cancellation. Funny thing is EasyJet say if the flight it cancelled I can have a free transfer to another flight, or a refund. They don't mention the third option I've used several times - get a flight with another airline and get them to pay for it.
        BA have notified me of a possible flight delay this evening out of Switzerland
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

What a fantastic day to come off my bike. In A and E now. I cannot put any weight on my right leg.

Comment

What a fantastic day to come off my bike. In A and E now. I cannot put any weight on my right leg.
            Yikes, but at least we know it wasn't WTFH's doing. And we can just look for the guy on crutches tomorrow night.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              If the Xmas pie didn’t have sprouts in it, I might have considered it. As it does, I’ll have something off the normal menu
              Normal menu for me.

Also, I've woken up this morning with the lurgy, I like to share

Comment

This might come in handy

NRS Healthcare M00870 Free Standing Toilet Frame - Width and Height Adjustable (Eligible for VAT Relief in The UK): Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

Comment

Hmmm - will I be lonely this Christmas in pie and ale?

Or do you think some of you will still make it!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    BA have notified me of a possible flight delay this evening out of Switzerland
                    BA have notified me of a possible delay out of LHR! I haven't yet checked where the aircraft is coming from. If it's just doing domestics all day then there's less chance of significant delay.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Hmmm - will I be lonely this Christmas in pie and ale?

Or do you think some of you will still make it!
                      Can't do anything about the loneliness but I'm pretty sure the turn out will be just fine

Comment

Working...
                      X