Manchester Christmas Meet 2019 Manchester Christmas Meet 2019 - Page 4

View Poll Results: Will you attend the Christmas Meet 2019?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Can't wait : see you there

9 90.00%
  • AndyW witty option

1 10.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Posts 31 to 40 of 46

Super poster

What's a good co-working place? I see there's quite a few but always nice to have a recommendation.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    What's a good co-working place? I see there's quite a few but always nice to have a recommendation.
    Wework is supposed to be good, but i dont know the rates only people that pay by the month.

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    anywhere that isn't manchester IMO
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

I Am Legend

Pie and Ale Christmas menu 2019 : £18.95 for two courses and £24.95 for three.

Starters
    Garlic mushroom brochetta with mixed leaf and chutney (v)
    Turkey scotch egg with mixed leaf and cranberry sauce
    Wild boar sausage with new potatoes, chorizo and smokey bacon. Served with mixed leaf and chutney

Mains
    Christmas Dinner pie with stuffing: Christmas Dinner in a pie! Tender chunks of turkey cooked with carrot, Parsnip and garlic with bacon, chipolata, white wine and Brussels sprouts, all brought together in a cranberry and cream sauce
    Champagne supernoel with chipolata: Chunks of honey roast Gammon cooked with onion, carrot, Parsnip, rosemary and garlic with mustard, chicken stock, orange juice and zest with a dash of champagne
    Cranberry and lentil pie: (v) Onion, leek and Parsnip cooked with garlic, cloves, sage, paprika, lentils, and soya sauce. All brought together in a rich cranberry, red wine and parsley sauce.

Desserts
    Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
    Dark cherry brownie served with ice cream
    Apple crumble served with ice cream (v)

Super poster

Do we have to book food in advance?

Respect my authoritah!

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Everyone most welecome. Even you!
    OK, I'll be there. Flights booked already. Arriving Thursday evening. Hotel is the Premier Inn. I'll have three courses. What time do festivities kick off?
    Duct tape holds the universe together. In quantum chromodynamics it's known as the strong force. You get it in different colours, but metallic grey is best.

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    OK, I'll be there. Flights booked already. Arriving Thursday evening. Hotel is the Premier Inn. I'll have three courses. What time do festivities kick off?
    Crap. Another Xmas do with another mod who will also tell me they'd love nothing more than to perma ban me. Merry bloody Xmas.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Respect my authoritah!

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Crap. Another Xmas do with another mod who will also tell me they'd love nothing more than to perma ban me. Merry bloody Xmas.
    Not true. I'd love nothing more than to buy you and Original PM half a shandy. Brillopad is on his own. When he gets a round in, I'll have a bottle of Dom Perignon.
    Duct tape holds the universe together. In quantum chromodynamics it's known as the strong force. You get it in different colours, but metallic grey is best.

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Quit whinging, naming no names but she’s not banned you yet
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Respect my authoritah!

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    Quit whinging, naming no names but she’s not banned you yet
    I have! But I do recall a few years ago, one person who I regularly clashed swords with and banned from time to time, I ended up recruiting to do some work for me. At least for me there's quite a distinction between my CUK persona and my IRL persona.

I'm much more annoying IRL.