• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a good co-working place? I see there's quite a few but always nice to have a recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      What's a good co-working place? I see there's quite a few but always nice to have a recommendation.
      Wework is supposed to be good, but i dont know the rates only people that pay by the month.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        anywhere that isn't manchester IMO

Comment

Pie and Ale Christmas menu 2019 : £18.95 for two courses and £24.95 for three.

Starters
          Garlic mushroom brochetta with mixed leaf and chutney (v)
          Turkey scotch egg with mixed leaf and cranberry sauce
          Wild boar sausage with new potatoes, chorizo and smokey bacon. Served with mixed leaf and chutney

Mains
          Christmas Dinner pie with stuffing: Christmas Dinner in a pie! Tender chunks of turkey cooked with carrot, Parsnip and garlic with bacon, chipolata, white wine and Brussels sprouts, all brought together in a cranberry and cream sauce
          Champagne supernoel with chipolata: Chunks of honey roast Gammon cooked with onion, carrot, Parsnip, rosemary and garlic with mustard, chicken stock, orange juice and zest with a dash of champagne
          Cranberry and lentil pie: (v) Onion, leek and Parsnip cooked with garlic, cloves, sage, paprika, lentils, and soya sauce. All brought together in a rich cranberry, red wine and parsley sauce.

Desserts
          Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
          Dark cherry brownie served with ice cream
          Apple crumble served with ice cream (v)

Comment

Do we have to book food in advance?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Everyone most welecome. Even you!
              OK, I'll be there. Flights booked already. Arriving Thursday evening. Hotel is the Premier Inn. I'll have three courses. What time do festivities kick off?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                OK, I'll be there. Flights booked already. Arriving Thursday evening. Hotel is the Premier Inn. I'll have three courses. What time do festivities kick off?
                Crap. Another Xmas do with another mod who will also tell me they'd love nothing more than to perma ban me. Merry bloody Xmas.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Crap. Another Xmas do with another mod who will also tell me they'd love nothing more than to perma ban me. Merry bloody Xmas.
                  Not true. I'd love nothing more than to buy you and Original PM half a shandy. Brillopad is on his own. When he gets a round in, I'll have a bottle of Dom Perignon.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Quit whinging, naming no names but she’s not banned you yet
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Quit whinging, naming no names but she’s not banned you yet
                      I have! But I do recall a few years ago, one person who I regularly clashed swords with and banned from time to time, I ended up recruiting to do some work for me. At least for me there's quite a distinction between my CUK persona and my IRL persona.

I'm much more annoying IRL.

Comment

Working...
                      X