• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Not true. I'd love nothing more than to buy you and Original PM half a shandy. Brillopad is on his own. When he gets a round in, I'll have a bottle of Dom Perignon.
    Blimey. Good moves. You got some Yorkshire in you?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Blimey. Good moves. You got some Yorkshire in you?
      Born in Ardsley.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Crap. Another Xmas do with another mod who will also tell me they'd love nothing more than to perma ban me. Merry bloody Xmas.
        We would all like to perma ban you - almost worth becoming a mod for.....

Comment

OK, I'll be there. Flights booked already. Arriving Thursday evening. Hotel is the Premier Inn. I'll have three courses. What time do festivities kick off?
          Table for 10 booked at 6pm. Hopefully a few of us will be there earlier.

Manchester meet ups are famously poorly attended. Though at this rate I will have to get a larger table

PS how do I book NLyUK for the evening entertainment?

Comment

I too am arriving Thursday and will be sampling a co-working space on Friday; somewhere close enough to arrive earlier as I'll be bored from about 3pm.

HWMBO may also turn up. TBC. I've lured him with promises of a visit to The Alchemist for a decent drink

Comment

Born in Ardsley.
              So was Ernest Wiseman, better known as Ernie Wise. Any relation? It would be the supreme irony if a CUK mod turned out to be a Wiseman. And at Christmas too.

Comment

Ok I've booked an apartment for the night...

So I'll see you all there...

Comment

Room for one more? I haven't managed a CUK party for too long...

Cheers for sorting, Brillo - much appreciated
                  Last edited by administrator; 25 September 2019, 13:14. Reason: Manners...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    Room for one more? I haven't managed a CUK party for too long...

Cheers for sorting, Brillo - much appreciated
                    I will email the venue for more spaces! I thought I would struggle to get 10.

PS I am not turning up by bike in case WTFH is thinking of coming with his rifle.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I will email the venue for more spaces! I thought I would struggle to get 10.

PS I am not turning up by bike in case WTFH is thinking of coming with his rifle.....
                      You're not bringing your bike? Harsh.

Comment

Working...
                      X