• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    So was Ernest Wiseman, better known as Ernie Wise. Any relation? It would be the supreme irony if a CUK mod turned out to be a Wiseman. And at Christmas too.
    Sadly not. I'm just fick mod who's occasionally earnest.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Sadly not. I'm just fick mod who's occasionally earnest.
      And occasionally frank.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        And occasionally frank.
        When not being Fiona....

Comment

Hotel booked

Comment

I have asked Pie and Ale to create a Guinea Fowl pie especially for us. I have now secured a decent supply, got my first this week and it was awesome!

Luckily the Guinea Fowl owner thinks it was foxes.

Comment

Im really looking forward to this, never been to a cuk meet up.

Are there any secret rules? Is it like fight club? Do we wear name badges.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                No names, and don't forget your mask....

Comment

Are there any secret rules?
                  Yes. But they're secret, so we're not telling you.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

This will be my 3rd(4th if you count L2B). Its always a great laugh.

Generally people interchange real-life names and forum names.

I hope we get a lurker along! I have a few PMs from people who are thinking about joining.

Comment

That reminds me - Christmas jumpers? Last year there was a poor turn out of such things.

Comment

Working...
                      X