• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    No. Except for mods/admin who will hand out permabans for anyone who objects.

Or we could discuss and turn an evening full of fun and frivolity into a big punch up......
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    It's never happened yet. Not to my knowledge anyway.

Anyway, there aren't that many remoaners attending...
    you never mentioned a punchup.

hmmm, - maybe i'll turn up after all.

can you get assgoo, Og and that erik twat there?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

We've got enough cannon fodder, Brillo is coming!

SasGuru always turns up.
      Last edited by Zigenare; 31 October 2019, 07:09.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I'll bring you my spare one
        I will fight NAT for it. But then he will win it anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

There is usually a punch up. Ketchupers vs HPsaucers......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            There is usually a punch up. Ketchupers vs HPsaucers......
            If anyone puts ketchup on that guinea fowl pie you've ordered, there'll be a punch up

Or have you already eaten all the evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              If anyone puts ketchup on that guinea fowl pie you've ordered, there'll be a punch up

Or have you already eaten all the evidence?
              Eaten the first lot. I will be making another batch soon.....

Comment

I've booked a hotel! Hoping to get one nearer when I've got chance to look properly, but it's a very cheap Premier Inn so I may just put up with it!

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  I've booked a hotel! Hoping to get one nearer when I've got chance to look properly, but it's a very cheap Premier Inn so I may just put up with it!

Premier Inn is where my butler is staying....

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    If it’s the Manchester Piccadilly one, that’s where I’m staying - only seems to be a few minutes’ walk from the venue

Comment

Turns out that WeWork will allow one to sign up for their basic membership, use a desk for one day, and then cancel. However, they don't allow you to use said desk until 9am. Not much use when I have a meeting at 9am and need to be sat, online and logged in well before then.

The other rent-a-desk places I've seen in Manchester have email addresses that bounce back undelivered. I think I will have to phone and talk to someone...

Comment

Working...
                      X