• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Thats the one LM has offered to organize.....

<pause to draw breath>

Comment

Not really. But someone has to visit. I shall hand out alms....
      It's ok, we deal our own up here.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        What is wrong with you people?

Ah stuff it, I'll take a client laptop with me, and recoup the cost of the trip. 10 minutes should be enough
        Yeah, maybe i should rephrase. "Where can I log in, join the odd conference call and ensure my timesheet gets signed".

Work is definitely going to be pushing it.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          Yeah, maybe i should rephrase. "Where can I log in, join the odd conference call and ensure my timesheet gets signed".

Work is definitely going to be pushing it.
          The Premier Inn free wi-fi is just about adequate for basic tasks like submitting timesheets, but crappy enough to be an excuse for giving up on the conference call after a couple of minutes

Comment

I'll just use 4g. Even at swiss roaming prices is affordable. For people with Swiss incomes of course.

But with SAP development on eclipse, a slow flaky connection is süfficient.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I have changed booking name to CUK. Pie and Ale have requested that Christmas menu orders are pre-booked. Or book from regular menu on the night.
              http://pieandalebar.co.uk/

Comment

I have changed booking name to CUK. Pie and Ale have requested that Christmas menu orders are pre-booked. Or book from regular menu on the night.
                http://pieandalebar.co.uk/
                Do you have a copy of Computer Weekly to put on the table? Or maybe a carnation?....

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                  Do you have a copy of Computer Weekly to put on the table? Or maybe a carnation?....
                  Sadly we only have a chutney spoon.

Comment

Sadly we only have a chutney spoon.
                    and a rad key, shirley?

Comment

If anyone turns up in gladiator sandals, I'm going home

Comment

Working...
                      X