• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    If anyone turns up in gladiator sandals, I'm going home
    Could we not just push them into the canal? In handcuffs that can only be opened by radiator key so all true CUKkers can escape....

Comment

Is secret santa a thing this year?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        Is secret santa a thing this year?
        I asked and never got a straight answer. Now a male has asked, I'm sure BP will do the needful

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I asked and never got a straight answer. Now a male has asked, I'm sure BP will do the needful
          The straight answer is I need to ask a woman. I am just trying to find one to ask.....

Comment

When I asked MrsBP she said she hates me. But then instead of asking her "Should CUK do secret santa"? I might have asked "Why did you ruin my life you b***h"?

Comment

I'm going to take that as a no, and I won't be sorting out a secret santa

Comment

I'm going to take that as a no, and I won't be sorting out a secret santa
                And don't bother with a Christmas jumper either. Bah humbug. I bet I make DrStrangelove look happy....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  And don't bother with a Christmas jumper either. Bah humbug. I bet I make DrStrangelove look happy....
                  I heard clothes were optional

Comment

I heard clothes were optional
                    Swimming trunks are essential for those taking the midnight dip. It can get a tad cold in the northern wastelands.

If we were going naked, and as there is a table booked for 10, I would have booked near Downing street. IR35 protest 10 Downing Streak. The papers would love it.....

Comment

Hurray the least Christmassy Christmas Do yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X