• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, it's in Manchester.

'nuff said.

Comment

GPWM

Comment

Well I am looking forward to the non Christmas Christmas do.

Or as the people I work with call it - "that night out with some random strangers for the internet which is going to get you killed for sure."

I may wear a Christmas t-shirt and only get it out later when everyone is drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          only get it out later when everyone is drunk...

Please don't. Zig is already upset about me turning up in my mankini.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I have changed booking name to CUK. Pie and Ale have requested that Christmas menu orders are pre-booked. Or book from regular menu on the night.
            http://pieandalebar.co.uk/
            So far only 2 takers for this. I will send the order list tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Well I am looking forward to the non Christmas Christmas do.

Or as the people I work with call it - "that night out with some random strangers for the internet which is going to get you killed for sure."

I may wear a Christmas t-shirt and only get it out later when everyone is drunk...
              ladymuck will be very pleased to hear that. We've not had that type of entertainment for years now SimonMac doesn't come along.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                ladymuck will be very pleased to hear that. We've not had that type of entertainment for years now SimonMac doesn't come along.
                Who was it who shouted "Its like a penis only smaller"?

Comment

Probably ladymuck. I thought it was bigger so I left early...
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Probably ladymuck. I thought it was bigger so I left early...
                    LM will be on her best behaviour for a change. As HWMBO(He Who Must Be Oppressed?) will be there. I am sure I can spot HWMBO straight away due to the large thumb print on his forehead.

Comment

I don't remember saying such a thing but I was very, very drunk at the time

Comment

Working...
                      X