• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Can't do anything about the loneliness but I'm pretty sure the turn out will be just fine
    There will be loads of us, broken legs, coughing spluttering, cursing *drink, drink*.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Hmmm - will I be lonely this Christmas in pie and ale?

Or do you think some of you will still make it!
      I'll be there, but I've decided to take on somebody elses forum identity for the night. I just hope I can pull off the heels.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        I'll be there, but I've decided to take on somebody elses forum identity for the night. I just hope I can pull off the heels.
        Can you put on a Scottish accent too? Then it'll be exactly like GoT is there

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Hmmm - will I be lonely this Christmas in pie and ale?

Or do you think some of you will still make it!
          I’m getting the train up to Sheffield and across the Pennines. No chance of any delays on that route during winter

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            What a fantastic day to come off my bike. In A and E now. I cannot put any weight on my right leg.
            Get well soon! Like, in 24 hours

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              There will be loads of us, broken legs, coughing spluttering, cursing *drink, drink*.
              Same as every year then

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I’m getting the train up to Sheffield and across the Pennines. No chance of any delays on that route during winter
                Good luck! It was nice knowing you

Comment

Been so rough this week but still planning to get up there for tomorrow. Travelling light, Xmas mankini and toothbrush is all I need as far as I can see.

Comment

I'm sure you're all gutted that I cannot make it but you'll have to cope. My apologies for the late cry-off, but family matters have intervened.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      BA have notified me of a possible delay out of LHR! I haven't yet checked where the aircraft is coming from. If it's just doing domestics all day then there's less chance of significant delay.
                      Probably a knock on effect of the revolting French. My flight is still just delayed, but I notice that the arrival of that plane into Basel is now on time. If it is cancelled, then I'll fly up tomorrow on Lufthansa via Frankfurt, or BA via LHR at EasyJet's expense.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X